Farm to Tablein St. Croix
The US Virgin Islands is home to many farms dedicated to revitalizing the agriculture industry without the use of synthetic fertilizers or pesticides.
- VI Locally Grown: Order online at www.VI.LocallyGrown.net (Orders accepted Monday – Tuesday). Farmers Market at the Lawaetz Museum in Little La Grange on Wednesdays between 3:30-6pm.
- La Reine Farmers’ Market: Estate La Reine (Mid-Island) West of La Reine Shopping Center. Saturday 6 am – Until
- Smithen’s Farm Store: Centerline Road (Mid-Island) West of the Superior Court. Weekday Afternoons
- Jackson’s Farm Store: Centerline Road (Mid/West-Island) Near intersection of West Airport Road and Centerline Road. Weekdays : 9 am – 5 pm; (340) 332-1584 or (340) 332-3900
- GLG Plants and Produce Stand: Southgate Corner (East End). Wednesday 8 am – 3 pm; (340) 332-3932
- Art Farm: Estate Longford (South Shore Road) halfway between Camp Arawak and Ha’penny Beach. Wednesday 3 pm – 5:30 pm, Saturday 10:30 am – 12 pm; (340) 514-4873
- Tropics Hydroponics: Estate Glynn (North Shore). Monday – Saturday 8 am – 12 pm (when gate is open); (340) 227-5546
- Country Snack Stand: Mahogany Road (West End Domino Club). Monday – Saturday 10 am – 6 pm; (340) 772-0604
- Roadside Stands: Island Wide. Vending Daily at Various Times
- Farm Pod: Technology and Agriculture in the USVI
- Sejah Farm: #9B Castle Burke, We are open 10am to 5pm and Saturday from 7am to 5pm. (340) 277-6046 or 277-9392; sejahfarm.com